Our lives have meaning. We are called to do something. We can do more than we can possibly ask, think, or imagine. And if you even hope that last statement is true… why wouldn’t you choose to lean into that belief?
This is the last episode in the Find Your Purpose series, in which we reflect on the most important lessons that our guests shared. This series is meant to stoke your thinking, inspire you to ask questions, and show you that it is possible to be an entrepreneur driven by a strong purpose and mission, while serving others and living the life that you want.
The major thread tying all of these episodes together is that aligning your goals with a purpose greater than yourself, what you are creating, or the amount of money you have in the bank can give you the perspective and mindset necessary to achieve success in almost any environment.
The other thing that sets high achievers apart is that they know what they stand for – they have a set of core values that drive them, and that they can refer back to when they are going astray or times get tough. Create your own list and ask yourself: Am I living these values right now?
- Ep. 69 – Why Peak Performers are Driven by Purpose – with Brad Stulberg
- Ep. 70 – Giving, Purpose, and Fulfillment – with Dr. John Berardi
- Ep. 71 – Mastering Behavior Change: Tap into Your Purpose & Potential – with John Berardi
- Ep. 72 – Living Life Curious, Fulfilled, & with Purpose – with Marie Forleo
- Ep. 73 – The Origins of Saddleback Leather: Saying Yes & Giving with Purpose – with Dave Munson
- Ep. 74 – How Entrepreneurs Can Thrive Together & Make Money Matter – with Cole Hatter
We are brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group, a full service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. The are your one stop shop for all your website, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.
Production & Development for The Impact Entrepreneur Show by Podcast Masters