The past couple episodes have focused on courage. In today’s episode I am going to highlight the key points from the conversations I had with Justin Constantine and Noah Galloway. I’ll also share some of my thoughts on courage and what it means to me.
- We all have the skills and ability to overcome the greatest adversity and most difficult challenges… if we choose to.
- You are stronger than you think you are.
- Depression has no reason, depression is real, and depression can strike anyone. You can be the most powerful person on the planet and depression can still affect you.
- It takes both strength and courage to overcome depression, but that process starts by acknowledging that you are vulnerable. When you allow yourself to be vulnerable, no one else can make you vulnerable.
- Sometimes being courageous simply means talking to someone or seeking help.
You are special. You are created for greatness. You are courageous.
Go out and make an impact by encouraging someone today – by adding to their heart – even if that someone happens to be you.
- If you or someone you know is depressed and considering taking their own life, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.273.8255 (open 24/7)
This episode is brought to you by SY Partners and Unstuck, helping you make a change by identifying the things holding you up. Their new program “Life Courses” are based on decades of learning about what inspires people to change. It is created by SYPartners, a transformation company that helps individuals, teams, and organizations become the best version of themselves, so they can create massive positive impact in business and society.
To start making your change, visit Life Courses by Unstuck on the web.
We are also brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group. A full service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. The are your one stop shop for all your web site, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.
Production & Development for The Impact Entrepreneur Show by Podcast Masters