Over the past several months, we’ve had incredible conversations with New York Times best-selling authors, world champion athletes, award-winning entrepreneurs, Navy SEALs, leadership experts and a variety of other entrepreneurs.
Each and every one of them has provided incredible takeaways and lessons that each and every one of us can apply to our mission to have a game-changing impact in the lives of others.
I created a special episode that features the key lessons from the top 10 interviews and conversations from 2016.
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #10 – The most important question you can ask
- Starts at 00:45
- From Ep. 5 – 11 People Skill To Get Everything You Want – with Dave Kerpen
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #9 – The importance of humility & not letting your career define you
- Starts at 3:10
- From Ep. 12 – 7 Principles to Grow A Successful Company – with Ian Utile
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #8 – The difference between those who succeed and those who don’t
- Starts at 5:25
- From Ep. 3 – The Evolution of Entrepreneurship – with Amy Cosper
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #7 – Facing and overcoming challenges using the Champion’s Mindset
- Starts at 7:10
- From Ep. 34 – Resilience, Adversity, Risk & the Champion’s Mindset – with Juliet Starrett
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #6 – Steps to supercharge your Vision and Focus
- Starts at 13:55
- From Ep. 6 – A Vivid Vision for Achieving Growth – with Cameron Herold
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #5 – The favorite and most-used tool for getting unstuck
- Starts at 18:20
- From Ep. 1 – Nancy Hawley & Sara Kalick of SY/Partners, Unstuck & Leadfully
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #4 – Living Forward: The power and importance of a life plan
- Starts at 19:30
- From Ep. 4 – Stop Drifting and Start Living Forward – with Daniel Harkavy
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #3 – Set yourself up to learn from other industries’ best practices & how to apply them to have a game-changing impact in your business and life
- Starts at 24:25
- From Ep. 13 – From Chiropractor to Beverage Game Changer – with Aaron Hinde
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #2 – How to stay relevant in a crowded marketplace
- Starts at 29:55
- From Ep. 24 – Movement In A Sedentary Society – with Kelly Starrett
Impact Entrepreneur Lesson #1 – Commander’s intent & the #1 tool needed to adapt to different personalities
- Starts at 32:05
- From Ep. 25 – Taking Extreme Ownership – Navy SEAL & Leadership Expert Jocko Willink
Thank you all for being such an important part of The Impact Entrepreneur Show. Without each of you listeners, this show would not happen. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by your participation.
I want to hear how this show and how my guests have impacted you, so please email me at info (at) theimpactentrepreneur.net to share with me your stories about the game-changing impact these guests have had in your life.
Don’t forget: go make an impact!
We are brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group. A full service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. The are your one stop shop for all your web site, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.
Production & Development for The Impact Entrepreneur Show by Podcast Masters