We’re changing things up in today’s episode. Justis Earle – innovator, entrepreneur and guest of Ep. 31 – is turning the microphone onto Mike “The Impact Entrepreneur” Flynn.
“We all crave knowledge.
We all recognize that we have greatness within us.
We were born to do great things.
We were not born to be mediocre people.”
The core purpose of The Impact Entrepreneur show is to draw out why entrepreneurs are doing what they are doing and to find out how they are using their platform to have an impact on the world.
Through the process of interviewing these entrepreneurs, Mike hopes that others are equipped with the knowledge to overcome struggle and take the next best step towards realizing their full potential.
“When I have a goal, I’m a bulldog and I don’t stop.”
Mike was inspired to have a greater impact years ago, but he didn’t do anything to pursue that until he participated in Michael Hyatt’s Best Year Ever program and started setting goals.
After deciding on a goal and setting a deadline, Mike began taking action steps to make it happen.
There were about 12 hours between when Mike said to his wife he wanted to try podcasting and when Mike said to his wife he was going to start podcasting – because he is a bulldog. Mike’s wife is a big fan of the show now, and listening to the podcast has actually helped them both learn and grow together.
Mike craves vulnerable, authentic relationships because they allow you to have an impact on someone – and for someone to have an impact on you.
Throughout the podcast, Mike has developed new relationships with guests, and with you listening. All of you have impacted him so much, and he’s learned a lot.
- He identifies with being an impatient optimist.
- We have to be oriented towards others because that’s where we’re going to have the biggest impact.
- Words have an incredible impact. People don’t always understand the power of the words they speak to others or the words they speak to themselves.
- We need to address our limiting beliefs.
- We can overcome our limiting beliefs by setting goals, taking small steps and building a tribe of trusted advisors.
“The impact of your kind words today – you have no idea the butterfly effect they could have tomorrow.”
If you’ve learned anything from the podcast or Mike has had an impact on your life over the past 39 episodes, then please share those stories on Facebook, on Twitter, on the website, or by leaving a review on iTunes.
Don’t be a podcast junkie…
- This Is Your Life™ Podcast with Michael Hyatt
- Learn more about Michael Hyatt’s Best Year Ever program
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
This episode is brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group. A full service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. The are your one stop shop for all your web site, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.
Production & Development for The Impact Entrepreneur Show by Podcast Masters