Tommy Baker is an author, podcaster, fitness junkie, and the founder of Resist Average Academy. His mission is to help you live a life you can’t wait to wake up for.
Tommy’s entrepreneurial career started in gyms, where he started to notice something that would eventually change the course of his life and career: one person can walk into a facility and experience transformational results while another person with a similar background and natural ability might barely scratch the surface.
This realization turned into a fascination, so Tommy started to learn more about neuroscience, human behavior, and positive psychology. In the process, he realized that those were really the things that lit him up.
So, as Tommy combined these new insights with his fitness knowledge, he identified the one thing that we all need to be successful – we need to operate with an incredibly powerful foundation; a strong connection between mind, body, and spirit.
Tommy recommends two techniques for reverse engineering success:
- Imagining what your life looks like in a decade. What would it look like if our biggest dreams were realized?
- Imagining your life five years from now as if nothing has changed. How does that feel?
But, above all, Tommy believes that if we continue to avoid the uncomfortable truth about our lives, then we’re going to miss out on what we want. As he says, “Radical honesty is the first step to changing anything.”
Don’t be a podcast junkie…
- Read: The Leap of Your Life
- Facebook: @resistaverageacademy
- Twitter: @ResistAverage
- Instagram: @resistaverageacademy
- YouTube: Resist Average Academy
- Get your copy of Master the Key: A Story to Free Your Potential, Find Meaning and Live Life on Purpose
We are brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group, a full-service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. They are your one-stop shop for all your website, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.