Ep. 160 – Positive Leadership & The Warrior Tradition – with Greg Amundson & Jon Gordon
We’re one week closer to April 29th, which means we’re one week closer to the release of Master The Key: A Story To Free Your Potential, Find Meaning and Live Life On Purpose!
We’re celebrating all month by highlighting some of the people who influenced this book, and we have two of the most positive people in the world this week: Greg Amundson and Jon Gordon! Greg is a former DEA special agent, the bestselling author of The Warrior and the Monk, and one of the original crossfitters (he’s also my coach here in Santa Cruz). Jon is a prolific author and speaker, the host of Positive University, the author of a number of inspiring books, and I really can’t underscore this enough – this man is Mr. Positive!
Jon is also hosting The Power of Positive Summit, a FREE online event, from April 22-28. You can learn more at https://www.powerofpositivesummit.com.
If you want to be one of the first people to receive a copy of the book, subscribe to my newsletter at https://theimpactentrepreneur.net or text the word KEY followed by your first time to 831-607-1818.
Don’t be a podcast junkie…
- The Power of Positive Summit, a FREE online event (April 22-28): https://www.powerofpositivesummit.com/
- Connect with Greg: Website | Facebook
- Crossfit Amundson
- Warrior Yoga
- God in Me by Greg Amundson
- Connect with Jon: JonGordon.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Watch: “The Secrets That Drive Us To Greater Success | Jon Gordon | TEDxHilliard”
- Read: “The 4 Stages of Greatness”
- The Power of Positive Leadership by Jon Gordon
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy by Jon Gordon
We are brought to you by the Lawton Marketing Group, a full-service advertising and design agency serving companies and entrepreneurs at all levels. They are your one-stop shop for all your website, logo, social media, print, app design and reputable management needs.
Visit LawtonMG.com for more info.